Sustainability in ASEAN
NEC’s Commitment to SDGs
NEC’s purpose is to create the social values of safety, security, fairness, and efficiency to promote a more sustainable world where everyone has the chance to reach their full potential. This is in line with our commitment to contribute to the achievement of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) by strengthening our engagement with all other stakeholders.
NEC’s SDGs Efforts in Southeast Asia
- A Model for Sustainable Urban Living
- Fostering sustainability in the hotel industry
- The NEC Foundation – supporting the aspirations of young Filipinos
- The connection between CSR and company performance
- Redirecting the technological trajectory towards sustainability and human centricity
- Sustainability – how procurement can make a world of difference
- Creating a corporate culture for sustainability and Green Initiatives for Waste Management
- Bridging the gap between big tech’s net zero aspirations and reality
Recognition for our SDGs Efforts
*As of February, 2022
*THE INCLUSION OF NEC Corporation IN ANY MSCI INDEX, AND THE USE OF MSCI LOGOS, TRADEMARKS, SERVICE MARKS OR INDEX NAMES HEREIN, DO NOT CONSTITUTE A SPONSORSHIP, ENDORSEMENT OR PROMOTION OF NEC Corporation BY MSCI OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES. THE MSCI INDEXES ARE THE EXCLUSIVE PROPERTY OF MSCI. MSCI AND THE MSCI INDEX NAMES AND LOGOS ARE TRADEMARKS OR SERVICE MARKS OF MSCI OR ITS AFFILIATES.