UNIVERGE DT700 Series IP Terminal
NEC's UNIVERGE Desktop IP Terminals provide all the features and functionality of traditional phones with the seamless integration of advanced IP applications. Integration of voice and data is no longer limited to the network or the PC desktop. It is now in the end-user's hands.
Designed for today’s and tomorrow’s IP working environment, our UNIVERGE Desktop IP Terminals offer unparalleled ergonomics for natural comfort and facilitate ease of use through an array of menu-driven soft key functions and easy-access function keys. These qualities enable our UNIVERGE Desktop IP Terminals to deliver power, versatility and programmability to all user stations, maximizing efficiency and productivity.
- A full range of models
- Call history
- Local and system directories
- Wideband audio (7Khz internal connection)
- Internal 10/100M
- New, intuitive interfaces with easily recognized global icons
- Separate configurations for each user
- Optional adapters:
- Analog Record Adapter (ADA)
- Direct Station Selection (DSS)
- PSTN Adapter for Analog (PSA)
- 60 Line Key Direct Station Selection (60DSS)
- Customizable side panels and keypads
- XML open interface support
- Security-enabled authentication control 802.1x (MD5)
- Downloadable ringtones and music on hold
- Terminal data protection capabilities
- IP phone manager
Scalability and customization through modularity
As your business expands, so do your communication needs. Your terminals should be able to grow with your business. With NEC’s UNIVERGE Desktop IP Terminals, there is no need to replace the entire terminal if you need new features. Instead, your initial investment is protected, and the terminal can be upgraded at minimal cost.
XML open interface support
XML open interface support enables developers to create displayable and accessible applications via NEC’s IP terminals. This feature provides you the ability to tailor applications specifically for your business.
Access to Advanced Applications that increase Staff Productivity and Efficiency
Advanced applications delivered directly to the desktop terminal enable staff to work more efficiently and improve customer service. The integration of voicemail, ACD and customer